Thursday, May 10, 2012

BITTER SWEET!!

ITS OFFICIAL! ONLY 5 days left in Rome! Time has truly flew by! I cannot believe that I honestly am going back to the states soon! Bitter sweet I'd say. If I had the chance to travel abroad again, I'd do it in a heartbeat! Being in Europe has made my passion for traveling much stronger! I now feel that I can honestly go anywhere in the world and make it. The lessons I've learned while studying abroad are ones I can take back with me and be able to use them. You never know what you miss until your away from your comfort zone for such a long period but I'm proud to say I was never homesick! Its not until recently where my feelings for home have developed and I can honestly say its because I know I'm leaving soon. One thing I wish I did while I was here was travel more hahaha! 10 different places was not enough! Well wish me luck with my finals, UNTIL NEXT TIME!

No comments:

Post a Comment