Thursday, May 10, 2012

Greece Island Hopping!


FINALLYYYY! SPRING BREAK IS HERE! 10 days to hop the islands of Greece, why not? So for spring break we decided to team up with BUS2ALPS and head out to Greece! The Greece island hopping trip included going to Corfu, Athens and then Santorini! First stop Corfu! First of all we were picked up by a huge PINK bus, so cute! We took fairies to get to the island of Corfu. From there we stayed at the Pink Palace hostel. It literally was pink hahaha I loved it! First day there we were able to walk to the beach and just lay out and enjoy some relaxation time! It felt so good to lay out in the sun and trust me I needed the tanning time, I was so pale haha! That night the hotel threw a huge TOGA PARTY where everyone on the trip wore pink togas. They served us dinner and then we danced the night awayyyy J The next day me and my roommates went ATV riding around the island! My first time ever being on an ATV, I was so nervous! After my first initial shock of driving around on the windy roads I turned into a huge speed demon haha my need for speed was uncontrollable. If you ever go to corfu, DEFINTELY do the atv riding. After Corfu we went to Athens!  Me and my roommates decided to do the same bus tour we did in Barcelona but in Athens. We were able to see literally everything Athens had to offer in ONE DAY! The temple of Zeus, the acropolis, the pantheon EVERYTHING! That night the BUS2ALPS crew took us to this restaurant where we got a 3 course meal and unlimited wine for only 15 EUROS!  Food in Greece was amazingggggggggggg! It was definitely in my top 5! The final stop was Santorini! Santorini is this little island where all the white buildings and blue roofs are found that you see when you google image Greece! Santorini was sooo beautiful! Everything was very clean and serene! Here we were able to go the black and red sand beaches where the water was so clear! The weather that day was the best we had to. If you want to go to Greece I’d definitely say go with BUS2ALPS because they really did help you get around these little islands easily compared to if you were going to do it on your own. WELL TILL NEXT TIME!

No comments:

Post a Comment