Thursday, May 10, 2012

BARCELONA, SPAIN


HOLAAAA BARCELONA, SPAIN! I was so happy to finally go to spain! Spain was definitely one of the top places on my list and I can officially say I’ve gone J I was mostly excited to finally be able to understand the people around me because I speak and understand Spanish fully. Besides that I was superrr excited to eat Hispanic food and that I did! First thing I ate were churrossss! My god, can you say YUM! If you have never had one you MUST try them. They are so delicious. These are of the trips and me and my roommates planned on our own. During this week friends from home came and visited for their spring break, pretty cool to be able to share this experience with friends from home.  The hostel we stayed in was awesome! The people there were very helpful (URBANY HOSTEL)! They let us know where to go and what to see. First of all, BARCELONA IS BEAUTIFUL and soooo clean and modern compared to Rome. How crazy is it that just a couple of miles away is a place so different! Barcelona was pretty easy to get around and it had one of the easiest metro systems ever. We took the metro to this area called Catlyuana I believe, which is basically a hugeee downtown area.  While we were there we took a tour bus, WHICH BY THE WAY is the best way to see EVERYTHING  a city has to offer. It only cost 22 or 25 euros and you are able to hop on and hop off the bus however many times you want at different destinations. So during the day we went site seeing and at night we went out! So fun fact if you’re ever going to Barcelona, their night life doesn’t START till 1:00 AM!  CRAZY right? Barcelona was amazing, next time I visit spain I’m definitely trying for Madrid! I’d recommend going during hotter whether though. WELL UNTIL NEXT TIME!

No comments:

Post a Comment