Thursday, May 10, 2012

VENICE


CARNEVALE DI VENEZIA 2012! I officially can say I went to Venice now and it was amazingggggg! We went  during the carnival so everyone was dressed in elaborate costumes that ranged from avatars, cats, queens and kings! To join in all the festivities I bought one of those cool masks that a whole bunch of feathers and glitter all over them.  Mines of course was black and gold! REPRESENTING THE STEELERs all the way in Venice babyyy J I would definitely recommend anyone to go to Venice! I planned my trip with a group called BUS2ALPS. It’s a group of tour guides that basically arrange transportation and even hostel/hotels stays all around Europe. My Venice trip was only one day, which as all you needdddd, so BUS2ALPS arranged my transportation there. Once we got there, we were basically free to do whatever we wanted. In Venice I definitely say make sure you go to St.Marks square! Its huge and beautiful and so many little shops are around there. DO NOT buy any souvenirs when your inside, buy them at the end of the day, the vendors start putting everything at lower prices and you’ll definitely get more for your EURO. Basically in Venice we walked around, took a whole bunch of pictures, ate amazingggg food (try seafood) and joined in the Carnival festivities.  I would say the CARNEVALE season would probably be the best time to go because Venice is pretty small. WELL UNTIL NEXT TIME!

No comments:

Post a Comment